About myself

let me introduce myself. I'm Sofia Ponomareva. Sofia is my first name. Ponomareva is my surname. I am ten years old. I was born in Chelyabinsk on 19th october, 2007. I am pupil. My favourite color is green. I go to school. I am in the 6th form. I am fond of dancing. Dancing is my favourite math. I started dancing when I was 7. First my teacher taught me dancing. Then I joined the dance school. Now I take dancing lessons four, times a week. Every time my parents and I travel,we visit different museums. We enjoy looking my dancing.
 I want to tell you about my family. My family is small. We are a family of three: my mother, my father and me. My parents have been married for ten years. They are real friends. Their names are Olga and Nikita. My mother is yoga. My father is businessman. They are very experienced. They are very busy. My parents are fond of travelling. We always travel together. I love my parents.

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения